try to be patient (⌣́_⌣̀)

well... the world like spinning so fast when i've graduated from the vocational high school.
and after that tragedy of the badness that happen and fallen to me :( its really hurt..
you know? may be it 's ever happen to everyone. but.. :( huh! forget it!
i've try the every way! and everytime that problem so bothering me! Oh God! help me please.
in my mind just any words "how about died?" there's nothing else. just that!
i too weak for that problem. thats not my fault rite? when you're so believe with your close friend and the world like so friendly to you :(

:'O Guaaaghhhh!! the everything changes! friend like enemy and how about the enemy?? whatever!
I just know now is how to end this all! :( just praying and a big hoped that the God still given me a chances here to be a better condition about that one! yeah! just a big PRAY of it!
be patient ilham... don't shown your weakness in front of them! you're the stronger man. and you've many people who always be there for you. waiting for your happiness and leaving you when you're under pressure of problem like this example :( well. the last day just about 3 days! how i can get it? i'm not sure :( really not sure about that chances who God given to me :( oh God! why You give me this little problem but so heavy to face it? only You who know what happen after that. and here. i'm just willingly to face it. facing it with all my powers and with them. people who always beside me who always say 'i'm here for you ilham' and i hope that be a reality not just for say so easy to out from their mouth! :') be patient ilham. believe that God always beside you. in your heart exaclty. to accompany you and guide you to the right way :) keep greatful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 by I ' a m