A Paper Boat

   The 'creeps' comes to me.. When i listened for this song.. yeah this simple song.. very simple and so comfortable song.. the lyrics.. the accoustic.. take away me to the nature of peacefulness.. you know?
before i listened for this song.. i opened my little blog.. yeah this blog.. a place where i could say everything about myself.. ir even my anxiety.. there's nothing person who's stand for me anymore.. like in the past time.. the 'sweetest' smile.. like a gentle baby.. my hands.. the fingers exactly.. again.. and for once more again.. how i could say it? slowly i scroll on this blog.. see one by one the letters/story that happened to me..
Well better i say to you.. why this song so made me calm down here.. the song tittle is same with this post tittle.. yeah 'a paper boat' in Bahasa 'Perahu Kertas' ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫ well if you wanna to hear this song.. please click this one link.. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ☺☺☺☺
Click this one links →→→→→ Ost Perahu Kertas - Maudy Ayunda
   Well.. just listened for that one song.. and feel the comfortable.. :') hmm.. anyway.. here gonna be rain.. yeah a weather as we know when the water falli' down with a thousand drops.. hmm.. any sumone who wanna hugs me? hmmm.. *forget about it! hmmm about the 'a paper boat' song anyway.. there any one lyrics which made me felt so deep in love.. yeah this is the lyrics : "looking for lovely heart. You're my bestfriend" and "there's nothing anymore who could reduction my feeling to you" hmmm... could you feel that?? I hope so..This is the full lyrics i'll typed here to you.. if you not understood.. just go to Google Translate and then translate it from "Bahasa Indonesia/Indonesian" to your language :) ↓↓↓↓ ☺☺☺☺



Perahu kertasku kan melaju membawa surat cinta bagimu
Kata-kata yang sedikit gila, tapi ini adanya
Perahu kertas mengingatkanku betapa ajaibnya hidup ini
Mencari-cari tambatan hati, kau sahabatku sendiri


Hidupkan lagi mimpi-mimpi (cinta-cinta) cita-cita (cinta-cinta)
Yang lama ku pendam sendiri, berdua ku bisa percaya

Ku bahagia kau telah terlahir di dunia
Dan kau ada di antara milyaran manusia
Dan ku bisa dengan radarku menemukanmu

Tiada lagi yang mampu berdiri
Halangi rasaku, cintaku padamu

Ku bahagia kau telah terlahir di dunia
Dan kau ada di antara milyaran manusia
Dan ku bisa dengan radarku menemukanmu

Oh bahagia kau telah terlahir di dunia
Dan kau ada di antara milyaran manusia
Dan ku bisa dengan radarku menemukanmu





   Well. forget all about that intermeso above.. moving on hammmm!!! yeah.. i couldnt change the other songs with that one.. still that one song 'a paper boat' ohh.. almost forget.. this is my first post for this month (October 2012) HaaHaa.. its almost a month i never open my blog.. my email : i.aams@yahoo.com anyway if you want to sends me sumthin' like a postcard or parcel *hopeful Hahahaha I will accept it willingly. :D
and so thanks for all person who had open and visiting my blog.. specialy for person who had read all my short story.. what? short? haha am i kidding? this is.. i mean most of my story so long rite? like a serial novel? yeah i ever hope or better we mention as wishes. i wanna be a writer or an editor of a book of biography or the like.. actually i dont have askill about writing or reading.. its all start from my family.. because my father a newspaper seller.. so almost every day i just see the news from the paper.. or we mentioned it as newspaper! haha #LOL.. still in connection with the post tittle above.. about paper rite? because i had graduated from my Vocational high school. after 3 years passed so quickly like a second time..
   All about our happiness and even sadness only safe and be an eternity in ourselves mind :) and now.. its time to us.. to catch all our dreams for future.. time too fast to passed rite? and only our lovely school as the silent witness of our sweet memories.. well.. forget it again.. but keep it in our best memories.. :) so now time to see the future.. could you look the rainbow there? *pointed to the sky.. "yeah I can" say it in deep of your heart.. you mind.. and we wished it together that it all will be reality :) one day we'll meet again.. be a bond again.. one generation.. one dreams.. and get a success :) believe that God always be here (beside) Us! *amin..

Well.. its done.. here.. when i just finished this post.. the clock shown to me 4:54 AM :) so.. bye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 by I ' a m